As 2021 comes to a close, I would like to take a moment and reflect on the year and thank everyone that has made a Girl’s Guide to Project Management a success this year. It is always one of my favorite parts of the year. I hope I’ve remembered everyone! Somehow the list seems to get longer every year.
A very special thank you goes to…
Companies that let me review their software
These companies asked me to review their software this year:
Companies that let me review their training courses
People I have interviewed
Thank you to everyone that took the time to be interviewed.
- Sol Benady, management consultant, Fintech entrepreneur, and program manager
- Lloyd Skinner, CEO at Greyfly
People who interviewed me
- Mike Hines on the APM podcast
- Spela Mlekuz at Databox
- Rich Junod from Project Management Rockstar
- Devan Randolph at Replicon
- John van Rouwendaal at Project Management in Healthcare
- Marcus Udokang at the Inquisitive Analylst podcast
- Project Chatter Podcast
- Todd Murphy from Smartsheet
- Ernie Rueda from Smartsheet
People who provided guest articles
- Matt Diggity on the 3 Types of Employee Engagement You Should Know
- Brantlee Underhill on 4 Reasons Project Management Skills Should be a Priority in Early Education
Companies and Organizations that invited me to speak
- House of PMO
- ASU PM Summit
- Boussias 16th PM Conference
- ProjeXplorer for PMI Chapters including Bulgaria and Rochester
- Aggregage and PMU for having me as a judge for the 2021 Project Management Update MVP Awards…
- and my corporate clients this year.
Our wonderful sponsors
And a few personal thank you’s too
I am so grateful to these people.