Get in touch!
We love to hear from readers.
Emails go straight to my (Elizabeth’s) inbox. Some notes to make sure your email gets to the top of my inbox quickly:
- If you are interested in advertising or sponsored content, please read my Working With Brands page for more information before getting in touch. We are a PR-friendly blog and look forward to hearing from you!
- Please do not pitch guest posts or link insertion.
- I do try to respond to all requests from students asking for help, but I get asked for a lot of help. I am unable to offer personal advice on your dissertation topic. Feel free to ask in the Project Management Cafe Facebook group.
- Please note that I am unable to offer free personal career advice. If you’d like to talk to me about challenges you are facing, book a mentoring call.
- During 2023 I am not anticipating attending any overseas conferences, so please don’t be disappointed if I say no to your invitation to prepare a conference paper.
- During 2023 it’s likely that I won’t take on any more book reviews. I have a backlog and it isn’t fair to the authors in the queue in front of you (perhaps we could do a book giveaway, publish an extract or do an author interview? If the book sounds good we can always find a way to spread the word).
Get in touch at hello [at] otobosgroup.com
Otobos Consultants Ltd
Pound House, 62a Highgate High Street