There are a lot of project management software tools to choose from! I’ve always found it helpful to speak to an expert because there are too many options to choose from — and who’s got time for that much industry research?
Get help finding the right tool for your team
To help you find the right project management software for your business, I’ve teamed up with the team at software comparison portal Crozdesk to save you time researching tools.
They are different from other comparison tools as they call you back and you talk to a real (expert) human who understands what you are looking for and knows the market inside out.
You’ll get a custom product shortlist via phone or email, with no obligation on you. Oh, and it’s free. You’ll get a report at the end comparing the best fit products for your needs, and they’ll look at over 360 tools for you.
The form takes a couple of minutes – why not give it a go and take the stress out of finding the perfect project management tool?
Here is a collection of recent project management software reviews.
- Smart glasses: The future of work productivity?Learn how smart glasses can help you manage your work and juggle all your tasks! Coming soon to an office near you…!
- Implementing AI in your projects: how to start and improveIf you are like many project professionals, you have likely worked with artificial intelligence (AI) in some capacity. In our annual global survey, one in five (21 percent) respondents say they are using AI always or often in project management. Whether you’re already comfortable leveraging AI for projects, or you’re completely new to AI, one…
- 5 Ways to level up your Jira roadmapsLearn how to level up your Jira roadmapping with these tips for sharing, syncing and making your roadmap look fantastic.
- Office Timeline Pro+ Review In this Office Timeline Pro+ review, I’ll share the pros and cons that I found from using this tool. It is a simple way of creating timelines for your project from inside PowerPoint or your browser.
- SlideKit: Google Slides Add-onI create a lot of slide decks, for work, for training materials and just because I like making graphics in PowerPoint. I love a good template. It can make creating decks so much easier, and we all know how much senior execs like a good presentation. So will SlideKit’s Google Slides templates make it easier…
- What we want from project management tools in 2023This is my wishlist for project management tools in 2023. Find out what they are and hopefully what we can look forward to in project management software.
- BrainBOK Review: PMP and CAPM Training ITTOs, quizzes, flashcards and practice exams are all a part of this PMP and CAPM study tool. Find out what I thought of the project management online training course in my honest review.