There are a lot of project management software tools to choose from! I’ve always found it helpful to speak to an expert because there are too many options to choose from — and who’s got time for that much industry research?
Get help finding the right tool for your team
To help you find the right project management software for your business, I’ve teamed up with the team at software comparison portal Crozdesk to save you time researching tools.
They are different from other comparison tools as they call you back and you talk to a real (expert) human who understands what you are looking for and knows the market inside out.
You’ll get a custom product shortlist via phone or email, with no obligation on you. Oh, and it’s free. You’ll get a report at the end comparing the best fit products for your needs, and they’ll look at over 360 tools for you.
The form takes a couple of minutes – why not give it a go and take the stress out of finding the perfect project management tool?
Here is a collection of recent project management software reviews.
- Runn Software ReviewIf you find managing resources a headache because you never know who is free when, then check out what Runn can do. It will totally change the way you forecast and assign resources so you can focus on profitability and keeping people off the bench. Runn is an alternative to Float, Mosaic and Saviom.
- Teamhood Software ReviewTeamhood is a Kanban project management system for teams. It’s a visual, flexible tool that is perfect for small and medium businesses who want to improve how they manage projects. It’s extremely easy to use with a low learning curve, so even if you aren’t (and don’t want to be) agile experts, you can quickly…
- Infinity ReviewInfinity Review I’m often asked what tool I use or recommend for keeping tasks in order and managing projects, so I recorded a behind-the-scenes look at how I use Infinity. Price: From 3.75 per user per month Price Currency: USD Operating System: Web Application Category: Productivity, Project Management Editor's Rating: 5 I’m often asked what…
- How to use Slack for project managementEver wondered if you can use Slack for project management? You can – and here’s how one digital project manager does it. In this short case study, Brett Harned talks about how he uses Slack to work with project teams and the benefits he finds from collaboration tools.
- Preceden Timeline Maker ReviewSoftware: Preceden Pricing: Free for 1 public timeline/1 user, then there is a Personal and a Business Plan Supplier: Preceden LLC Languages: The interface is in English, but you could enter event information and labels in your own language Summary: Preceden is an online time maker that creates roadmaps and visual timelines quickly. It’s a…
- Software Review: Paymo Find out more about project management and time tracking app Paymo. Perfectly designed for small businesses and client-facing organisations, it could be the management software for you.
- Otter Review (2022)Learn how you can check meeting notes off your list in my Otter review that breaks down all of the features and how to best use it.